Sign in to follow this  
Todd Wooten

-scaleform not working anymroe

So i launch CS after a small 25mb update and see that Panorama was launched. OKay fine no big deal but when I go into the game launch options, the "-scaleform" is still in there. i take it off, launch the game again, close, and put the "-scaleform" in again and it still launches the Panoramic View.

can I get a hot update to fix this issue? Thanks!

Edited by Todd Wooten

After a reddit post was made, I was made aware of a new launch option that returns the old UI back to normal: "-legacyscaleformui"...

Unfortunately, this new launch option doesn't allow the cheat to become functional again. will continue to update when i figure it out...

Yup, looks like they are enforcing the switch over now...

EDIT: You are right, you can still use -legacyscaleformui I think the cheat is still working for me but I can't be sure as my aim is usually pretty good anyway.

Valve has posted this though:

"– Legacy Scaleform UI can be used for a very limited time with “-legacyscaleformui” launch option." Which suggests this is only going to be working for a small window of time. Is there an ETA when the cheat will be compatible with panorama?

Edited by zbunta
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Terror said:

-legacyscaleformui does not work...

it does, video proof here 

AND BTW GUYS IN ABOUT 4 DAYS I'LL HAVE PANORAMA READY UPDATE WITH NEW GUN AND SOME TWEAKS, until then please use this method.

IF CHEAT still won't work with legacyscale i'll give you a free week to those who bought 1 month and to those who have lifetime I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

NEW EDIT: CHEAT STILL WORKS just tried it with -legacyscaleformui ... i see no reason why it wouldn't work for you

I second the method above. After giving CSGO a break for a night, I was able to finally get it working this morning. Thanks for the information update!

Looking forward to the Panoramic update :)