Sign in to follow this  
kiro

Fortnite

On 29.09.2017 at 7:38 PM, xPhantom said:

Don't think that'll happen any time soon but I do like the game.

they added an anti-cheat now, would love an aimbot for it

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Qsn2017 said:

I don't think xphantom is capable of creating a hack for fornite, no offense but the game uses battleye and runs on unreal engine

the fact that it's in unreal engine 4 is not a problem, I'm familiar with the engine ... it's just that like you said battleye is a very powerful anti-cheat and I'm not going to mess with it for now. I got enough of my plate :).

All u need is 2 offsets, gobjects and gnames (and processevent). The ue has a rebust system for handling game objects, cause of uscript they save em in a array, finding those 2 u can generate an sdk, and regarding battleye there is enough public information about it, imo and from experience best way handling be is using a driver. U can add me on discord/Skype I can teach u or we can discuss about selling my priv8 heck.

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, Qsn2017 said:

All u need is 2 offsets, gobjects and gnames (and processevent). The ue has a rebust system for handling game objects, cause of uscript they save em in a array, finding those 2 u can generate an sdk, and regarding battleye there is enough public information about it, imo and from experience best way handling be is using a driver. U can add me on discord/Skype I can teach u or we can discuss about selling my priv8 heck.

yeah pm me your skype and i'll add you