chrisuk

Lifetime Private Build

Hello 

I'm interested in buying the Lifetime Private Build but I have some questions that I want to ask before purchasing. The first thing I want to ask is on which systems will the build be undetected on? secondly will the build be specific to me only and what kind of features will it have?

Another thing I wanted to ask is how oftet will my build be updated to make sure it stays undetected also how long will it take you to build it for me and what kind of prices are we looking at?

I have also contacted you skype man :)

I will be waiting for your reply 

Kind regards,

Chris

On 10.04.2018 at 3:29 AM, chrisuk said:

Hello 

I'm interested in buying the Lifetime Private Build but I have some questions that I want to ask before purchasing. The first thing I want to ask is on which systems will the build be undetected on? secondly will the build be specific to me only and what kind of features will it have?

Another thing I wanted to ask is how oftet will my build be updated to make sure it stays undetected also how long will it take you to build it for me and what kind of prices are we looking at?

I have also contacted you skype man :)

I will be waiting for your reply 

Kind regards,

Chris

Answered all your questions on skype, thanks for showing interest and also happy to have you onboard.