Recommended Posts

I'm interested but are there any packages that are less than one year? I'd like to try something smaller before going that deep, thank you. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Zanaer said:

I'm interested but are there any packages that are less than one year? I'd like to try something smaller before going that deep, thank you. :)

I understand, I'm just trying to keep my userbase low at this point.

As soon as my schedule clears up I might add monthly but not right now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, xPhantom said:

I understand, I'm just trying to keep my userbase low at this point.

As soon as my schedule clears up I might add monthly but not right now.

Understandable. Also, does this cheat have visuals? I haven’t seen anything about them. And is there any way this cheat would be usable on ESEA?

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Zanaer said:

Understandable. Also, does this cheat have visuals? I haven’t seen anything about them. And is there any way this cheat would be usable on ESEA?

It doesn't have any visuals only aimbot and triggerbot (  only legit stuff ).

This cheat isn't not useable on ESEA ... at least not at this point.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, xPhantom said:

It doesn't have any visuals only aimbot and triggerbot (  only legit stuff ).

This cheat isn't not useable on ESEA ... at least not at this point.

That’s cool :) You wouldn’t happen to have any videos of the cheat in action besides that short one I saw on the site earlier would ya?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Zanaer said:

That’s cool :) You wouldn’t happen to have any videos of the cheat in action besides that short one I saw on the site earlier would ya?

Not yet but I'm planning on recording a few these days.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, xPhantom said:

Not yet but I'm planning on recording a few these days.

Awesome, well then I’ll probably subscribe within the week... Oh and does this go undected on faceit?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Zanaer said:

Awesome, well then I’ll probably subscribe within the week... Oh and does this go undected on faceit?

Only on faceit serverside so if you're forced to download their client don't use the cheat anymore.

The thing about both esea and faceit is that their clients ( in laymen terms ) have access to everything you do on your pc and it is extremly difficult to bypass them. Basically they are very invasive and you have to trust that they will only target possible cheats and not your private information.

The cheats that do bypass these anti cheats are thousands of dollars and very private, I guarantee you won't be able to find any on a simple google search.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, xPhantom said:

Only on faceit serverside so if you're forced to download their client don't use the cheat anymore.

The thing about both esea and faceit is that their clients ( in laymen terms ) have access to everything you do on your pc and it is extremly difficult to bypass them. Basically they are very invasive and you have to trust that they will only target possible cheats and not your private information.

The cheats that do bypass these anti cheats are thousands of dollars and very private, I guarantee you won't be able to find any on a simple google search.

I can agree, I’ve yet to find a cheat that gets past those clients. One more thing, you mentioned that this is made to be legit. Does this mean that the aimbot fov and triggerbot reaction time are limited to specific values or completely customizable?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Zanaer said:

I can agree, I’ve yet to find a cheat that gets past those clients. One more thing, you mentioned that this is made to be legit. Does this mean that the aimbot fov and triggerbot reaction time are limited to specific values or completely customizable?

Good question, they are completely customizeable but the default settings are made so it looks and feels legit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now