Sign in to follow this  
iamreck

please read

so id like to ask for like a 1 day trial. i used xstrike from lordtristan for like 9 months now great cheat just cant use paypal anymore wich makes it dificult. i have iwebz rn (because it was on sale) and i dont like it honeslty. i tried aimjunkies, was going to try LC but they just got detected and jimster is a prick so id just like to try the aimbot before i buy. i will be buying life time if i like it 

• Upvote 1

On 20.11.2017 at 10:01 AM, iamreck said:

so id like to ask for like a 1 day trial. i used xstrike from lordtristan for like 9 months now great cheat just cant use paypal anymore wich makes it dificult. i have iwebz rn (because it was on sale) and i dont like it honeslty. i tried aimjunkies, was going to try LC but they just got detected and jimster is a prick so id just like to try the aimbot before i buy. i will be buying life time if i like it 

First of all I don't claim to offer a better cheat than these guys.

However, I do offer cheaper prices and I focus on having a safe and very Legit looking cheat for competitive MM more than anything else.

I don't give out trials anymore because then everybody will start asking for one and it's just a big headache.

• Upvote 1