Sign in to follow this  
myg0tsyk0

Few Questions

Hi! i saw this on HF 

anyway straight to the questions.

1. Can this be used on LAN? or any temporary whitelist options like LC? 
In my Country there are numerous small LAN tournaments, i can play legit just fine but i think i need more "help"
I purchased lifetime from LGTX because their lifetime offers the hwid unlocked option so i can use it anywhere, but it doesn't really feel secure at all no more. 
Also purchased from LC, but you need to be HWID-whitelisted and i recently read that they got detected. 

2. Can i put it in the OS drive? or do i have to make partitions or have any flashdrives?

thanks in advance :D:D 

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, myg0tsyk0 said:

Hi! i saw this on HF 

anyway straight to the questions.

1. Can this be used on LAN? or any temporary whitelist options like LC? 
In my Country there are numerous small LAN tournaments, i can play legit just fine but i think i need more "help"
I purchased lifetime from LGTX because their lifetime offers the hwid unlocked option so i can use it anywhere, but it doesn't really feel secure at all no more. 
Also purchased from LC, but you need to be HWID-whitelisted and i recently read that they got detected. 

2. Can i put it in the OS drive? or do i have to make partitions or have any flashdrives?

thanks in advance :D:D 

I don't usually sell HWID unlocked but I can certainly make it so it's HWID unlocked.

You can just put it anywhere, download it to that pc or even insert a usb flashdrive start the cheat and then remove the flashdrive and you'll appear completely clean.

I would need to customize the settings before hand so the cheat doesn't need to read from a txt, maybe add a panic button... it can be done but it's obviously going to cost more than our regular options.

Also I try to sell something like this to trusthworthy people, I'd like to see your hf profile beforehand...

Anyway, thanks for showing interest and I appreciate the questions.