Sign in to follow this  
bernardo bernardo

xphantom settings

On 12.12.2018 at 3:29 PM, bernardo bernardo said:

Could someone guide me or pass me a settings for xphantom where the awp works with aimbot? I try to configure it and I can not find the setup for it to work.

the awp doesn't have aimbot, use triggerbot for it aka hold the scroll mouse button by default

4 hours ago, xPhantom said:

the awp doesn't have aimbot, use triggerbot for it aka hold the scroll mouse button by default

yea i see this.. but i dont know if in my pc the tiggerbot dont work good,  have autoaim the tiggerbot? 

21 minutes ago, bernardo bernardo said:

yea i see this.. but i dont know if in my pc the tiggerbot dont work good,  have autoaim the tiggerbot? 

triggerbot shoots whenever your crosshair hovers over an enemy... in the case of AWP i suggest you don't move when using triggerbot otherwise it will surely miss

This means it's best if you use the triggerbot on the awp while waiting from someone to peak out from somewhere..

5 hours ago, xPhantom said:

triggerbot shoots whenever your crosshair hovers over an enemy... in the case of AWP i suggest you don't move when using triggerbot otherwise it will surely miss

This means it's best if you use the triggerbot on the awp while waiting from someone to peak out from somewhere..

ohh  i see, thnx for the tip 

On 12/15/2018 at 2:26 PM, xPhantom said:

So in other words, I have been 10x better with AWP by the placebo effect of thinking i was using aimbot for it lmfao.

I feel like my next game I'm gonna be shit

Edited by daisy odland

Sign in to follow this