Sign in to follow this  
InexactSwig

Nearly a year later

Not really good at writing reviews but I can honestly vouch for this cheat, absolutely incredible human-like aim bot with the right settings. It melds together with my play style perfectly and gives me a great competitive edge. The one thing I would like to see functionality wise is smoke detection so the aim-bot "Switches off" when firing through smoke.

In terms of security, I have been using this near daily for close to a year and never had an issue, I get the occasional call out saying I'm a cheater but you will get that regardless. Never had a problem with VAC or OW.

10/10

• Like 1

On 07.10.2018 at 4:25 AM, InexactSwig said:

Not really good at writing reviews but I can honestly vouch for this cheat, absolutely incredible human-like aim bot with the right settings. It melds together with my play style perfectly and gives me a great competitive edge. The one thing I would like to see functionality wise is smoke detection so the aim-bot "Switches off" when firing through smoke.

In terms of security, I have been using this near daily for close to a year and never had an issue, I get the occasional call out saying I'm a cheater but you will get that regardless. Never had a problem with VAC or OW.

10/10

Great to have a review from such a long term user. Thank you for your kind words!

As far as the smoke thing the aimbot has visibility check but i'll look into it because it might need a recode.

Sign in to follow this