Alexeion

Questions on Undetected

Ok so I know it says that it VAC Undetected what other Anti-Cheats  can it bypass like SourceMod Anti-Cheat

There is some servers that have that faceit and some other cheats now faceit ha not paying $300 to get a bypass for that so I was just wondering becz I want to cheat on servers without getting banned.

Edited by Alexeion

As far as I know there is no way to bypass client sided AC's as of yet, however, it is possible to bypass server sided AC's such as faceIT server-side AC. Not sure if it's supported currently by xphantom though.

Edited by InexactSwig

Client side Faceit is not supported. You can play on faceit without the client ( if they let you ) but as soon as they require that you only play with their client ( which they will at some point ) then you can no longer use xphantom.

Will there be Client sided functionality for xphantom in the foreseeable future? Other vendors claim to have this. (Although I am skeptical) Just curious as to how it would work.

50 minutes ago, Alexeion said:

I was more of meaning servers that have other AC besides VAC

I'll announce it on the forum if I'll add more anti cheat bypasses but right now I don't cover anything else.