Sign in to follow this  
icake

Question

Hello,

I'm considering buying this, as I after many years of cheating, then had a minor break through college, which I finished this summer. I'm now back and ready again, sadly to see that EnhancedAim has shut down. My questions are;

Will you limit the amount of people allowed to purchase? Like max 50 slots to keep detections at its lowest?

Is this configurated by an ingame menu or through a desktop config file?

Is this cheat external or internal?

Best regards

• Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, icake said:

Hello,

I'm considering buying this, as I after many years of cheating, then had a minor break through college, which I finished this summer. I'm now back and ready again, sadly to see that EnhancedAim has shut down. My questions are;

Will you limit the amount of people allowed to purchase? Like max 50 slots to keep detections at its lowest?

Is this configurated by an ingame menu or through a desktop config file?

Is this cheat external or internal?

Best regards

Hi there, you got some pretty good questions.

I will not limit the amount because the security measures I'm taking allow me to have any number of members.

A config file, no GUI... but you'll be easily able to customize everything to your liking.

The cheat is external ( you'll find that it's just as smooth as an internal one ).

Hope you decide to join us !

Fantastic! You can expect my membership around the middle of this month.

I just have one more question, in your thread Lifetime Private Builds, you are stating the following:

"...I'll add an extra layer of security for your long term use of the cheat."

Will this mean, that if a minor VAC wave occurs, then the monthly subscribers are more likely to be hit than the people who bought a lifetime license?

8 hours ago, icake said:

Fantastic! You can expect my membership around the middle of this month.

I just have one more question, in your thread Lifetime Private Builds, you are stating the following:

"...I'll add an extra layer of security for your long term use of the cheat."

Will this mean, that if a minor VAC wave occurs, then the monthly subscribers are more likely to be hit than the people who bought a lifetime license?

Pretty much because for lifetime I take more time and I also modify some of the source code making it completely unique to you.

11 hours ago, icake said:

So yes, regular buyers are more likely to be banned if a wave occurs?

Best regards :)

Well tehnically yes but I'm not selling this cheat with the mindset that monthly buyers will get banned. Like I said I still make unique builds for people, each have a slightly different digital footprint making it highly unlikely that a wave could hit more than 1 person.

Okay, thanks a lot for taking your time to answer my questions.

Looking forwards to become a customer here, will come back as soon as I have my desktop build running 100%.

2 hours ago, icake said:

Okay, thanks a lot for taking your time to answer my questions.

Looking forwards to become a customer here, will come back as soon as I have my desktop build running 100%.

No problem mate, I appreciate the questions.

Looking forward to have you on board.

Sign in to follow this