Sign in to follow this  
Andy We

Banned by VAC....

No one else reported of getting VAC banned yet, if no one else gets banned then this is only you and you must of done something other than just use xphantom.

Question: Did you use another cheat on another account or are you banned on any other accounts? Did you use same phone number for your second account that got banned?

It can be any number of things why you got banned, for now we shall just wait and see if anyone else complains.

UPDATE: I just finished a full competitive game using xphantom, game was tight lasted long nothing happend so far but going to keep you updated.

I have used the cheat after you were VACed the only way to be VACed using this cheat is if you A: were Rage Botting B: you were reported in comp and the overwatcher saw you cheating. C: you linked a phone from a VACed account to this account. D: A valve employee has infiltrated the forums and is putting the cheat on the VAC list <- xD Thats a slim 1 out of 1 mil chance tho.

16 hours ago, Alexeion said:

I have used the cheat after you were VACed the only way to be VACed using this cheat is if you A: were Rage Botting B: you were reported in comp and the overwatcher saw you cheating. C: you linked a phone from a VACed account to this account. D: A valve employee has infiltrated the forums and is putting the cheat on the VAC list <- xD Thats a slim 1 out of 1 mil chance tho.

Yeah No one except him got banned so the cheat is safe, I have no idea what he did but it's definitely not because of xphantom that he got banned.

So i have been using this cheat over a year now, and im still not banned. Im also not even been accused for using any cheats while playing. Idk what you did, but if you changed the settings to be BLATANT OP then its nothing mr.X here can help you with. Wanna stay total safe( u can't 100%) use the default settings, i have been using them over a year now, and as i said, still no vac. This is the best legit cheat i have been using ever. :D Also have a good day:D

• Like 1