xPhantom

xPhantom under NEW MANAGEMENT

Hey everyone!

As some of you may have noticed, earlier on Saturday night into Sunday morning, the website/forum was unavailable for a short period of time.

This is because we were going through a transitional period of switching the website to a new owner, Errahs! I am very excited to be taking this project on and will be very active in the development, release, and upkeep of the cheat so everyone can have fun showing off their newfound "skills" in CS:GO. I hope you all bare with me in the process as it will take a smidge of time to get used to everything around here but I am dedicated, hardworking and determined to make everything as smooth as possible.

Some changes and More to come later: Obviously, the store already looks a bit different; I added a 7-day trial to be used once by any member of the community if they wanted to give the cheat a trial run before diving in headfirst into the world that xPhantom can provide them. to go along with that, there are a few changes to the pricings of the monthly subscription models. This is so you can save money by buying xPhantom "in bulk". If you look closely, the 1-Year subscription will save you ~$20 from buying 30 Days access over and over again each month. This is a small thank you for being an awesome community and supporting xPhantom through the years. Thank you all for your patience!

• Upvote 1