Sign in to follow this  
Alexeion

Alexeion's Cheat Review

I have been using this cheat for a while now and I have to say its worth buying let me tell you why it has the 2 things you need Aimbot (legit unless you change the settings to rage then hello VAC) and TriggerBot no wallhacks and no menu so yay good FPS.

Aimbot 10/10

This can be changed but you must do it before loading into the game if you need to change it please read the guide on purchase and read it so that you dont get VACed.

TriggerBot 8/10

Not to be mean it needs improvement it will shoot when when someone walks in front of it but it will not always hit its a 50/50 everytime.

Ingame FPS 10/10

Thanks to this not having a ingame menu you FPS will not be effected which is nice for me because my crap PC.

Overall 10/10

Yes it needs improvement but you can get lifetime hacks for the best ever price and extra security so you know the owner cares. Hope you join us our community is small so no need to worrie about valve coming after us.   

5 hours ago, Alexeion said:

I have been using this cheat for a while now and I have to say its worth buying let me tell you why it has the 2 things you need Aimbot (legit unless you change the settings to rage then hello VAC) and TriggerBot no wallhacks and no menu so yay good FPS.

Aimbot 10/10

This can be changed but you must do it before loading into the game if you need to change it please read the guide on purchase and read it so that you dont get VACed.

TriggerBot 8/10

Not to be mean it needs improvement it will shoot when when someone walks in front of it but it will not always hit its a 50/50 everytime.

Ingame FPS 10/10

Thanks to this not having a ingame menu you FPS will not be effected which is nice for me because my crap PC.

Overall 10/10

Yes it needs improvement but you can get lifetime hacks for the best ever price and extra security so you know the owner cares. Hope you join us our community is small so no need to worrie about valve coming after us.   

Awesome review, I really appreciate it!

I'll take your words into consideration and try to improve the cheat in the updates to come. I know it still needs work to get where it needs to be.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this